THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Words of Wisdom ...or so it seems...


VIDEO OF THE MOMENT

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Haiyah.....can't even turn my back for a minute on these jokers....

So okay, my response to this whole fiasco is a bit late, but I was on holiday and for that I won’t apologize. Even Superman needs to send his super-underwear that he wears over his super-tights for dry cleaning right? What am I talking about? Well, THIS.

I am appalled, disgusted and ashamed that having a religion had not made these people any better than the so called un-enlightened. I mean, unless you are an imbecile, a retard who obviously have the excuse to not be able to understand the injustice behind this, is there a point to having a religion if religion makes you no better than the pagans? I do not need to quote from the Quran, Bible, etc to state my case because,frankly, an Atheist would be able to recognize injustice on the spot……shame on these Muslim journalists and the people who enable them to cause this shameful deed.

Here are some thoughts from my blog brothers, "Buat Malu Islam Saja!!!" and "JUST WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS", which pretty much covers my sentiments towards this atrocity...

2 comments:

Monyet King said...

I am building a rotan factory. You want to buy some shares in it ?

PahNur said...

May I have my natekarren cut? ;-D