Ever wonder why we can't tickle ourselves? Well, apparently, science have proven that when we think about tickling ourselves, the thought itself would make "the cerebellum predicts the sensation and this prediction is used to cancel the response of other brain areas to the tickle.". You can read it HERE.
But dispair not, for there are other input in life that may just get the tickling job done for us. Here are some of them:
1. Khir Toyo's Datukship suspended, not surrendered.
I don't know what this fuss about datukship is all about. It's not useful when we plunge 6feet down under, and I don't mean Australia. Someone must advice Toyo to just get a cucu (grandchild), at least that Datuk-ship is undisputable and unrevokable.
2. PM calls for cheaper broadband across Asean. I think this is ticklish after Najib said this, PM calls for more rules on Internet. I guess what he really meant was "To call for a cheaper LIMITED FREEDOM broadband across Asean.
3. Brain Drain in Malaysia. Hahahahahaha!!! This is more hilarious than it is ticklish !!
This brain drain syndrome extends more than just those who are smart enough not to return to Malaysia Bolehland, or migrate...well, to them it may be Malaysia Boleh Blah Land lah, no? And the patriotic and nationalistic (well, depends on how you see it, some may call these species, sentiMENTAL fools for staying)...brain left in Malaysia are also experiencing brain drainage. Our brain were lifted to a higher level only to have them insulted later on by our politicians. If anything can drain anyone's brains, it has to be reading the comical things some of our politicians do just to keep in power. The parliament have become the comedy court and just like our court rooms....comedy court.....
4. Oh, here's a new tickle. Umi Hafilda reignites family feud. Reminded me of the Family Hilbilies...no, maybe Adam's family..creepy...whore for publicity.. Haha! She's suing here and suing there. She's suing Anwar, her own brother Azmin, Anwar's wife. Maybe she should change her name to Sue WhoreFilledHer...Oh, and turned out, she's suing Karpal Singh too...haha!! Sue Karpal, seriously? She may need more than a lawyer for that...maybe she may need KY Jelly for lubrication more than she does the lawyer...because Karpal Singh knows his stuff like Tiger Woods knows his golf....I said golf...not balls...
5. Tweeeeeet tweeeeet. Have you heard that our PM will be answering question via Twitter soon? But I suspect all questions will go through Rosie first and I think she will answer questions from females and Rosie Lips gets to answer questions from males only. Well, can't blame Rosie can we? Tweets can come from anywhere, even Mongolia come to think of it and pisang should not be allowed to breed twice. Corrupted politicians on the other hand, should not be allowed to breed at all...hahahahha! See...it's ticklish all these news...
Okay then, folks, have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat weekend ahead. Don't forget...if you are down and troubled don't call me, or the Ghost Busters, or your psychiatrist..just pick up the Malaysian Newspapers, and before you know it, you will be ROFLOL !!!
- ► 2007 (44)
- ► 2008 (74)
- ► 2009 (106)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ▼ January (2)
- ► 2012 (18)