THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Words of Wisdom ...or so it seems...


VIDEO OF THE MOMENT

Monday 21 February 2011

Valentine's Day Special...

I watched this video and it made my Monday...If you've not watched it yet, please, do watch this excellent coverage on Valentine's Day...

It itches me to hear the Ustazah saying that we have to study the history before following blindly whatever customs in our society. Good God, if she did not mention the word Valentine's Day specifically, I could have sworn she was talking about Islam...

[6:116] 6:116] Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie..

And geeeee...wonder who are the majority today...I heard Muslims are going to take over Britain in the near future.... :-)

(For F.B readers click HERE)

No comments: