THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Words of Wisdom ...or so it seems...


VIDEO OF THE MOMENT

Saturday 17 November 2007

Adoi mak sakit nya........

I got my heart broken a couple of weeks ago. Oh boo hiphen hoo say you. I know. It's such a cliche. It doesn't matter how I got it broken,.. again, if I may add ( hey, I'm a bloody aries and we rams are fond of getting our horns tangled up in nonsense, but oh, we get out of trouble faster then we get into them!!) . Like I said. It doesn't matter how I got it broken, it's ....broken. Funny though, how, despite breaking it too frequent for comfort, ( like having samy's impending toll ), I could never really get use to it. I ram my car, into lots of things lots of times, but I got use to it, so much so I could probably write a book titled, "Car accidents for dummies (in malaysia)". Well, obviously it was not me who wrote "Dating for Dummies", look where I ended up!!

Am I causing discomfort to you, just being emotional like this? Well, too bad. Live with it. My other writings have most of the time been up beat. This is better than going to the shrink. I tried talking to my Petunia plants. They all died last week. I miss dating before I reach the age where I grew common sense. Don't you? It's so, safe, and easy going without any expectations. Now, just as I've finally gotten my head together, my body seem to be falling apart and truthfully, trying to find a life partner at this age is terrifying experience and I blame it on my brains. I think too much. It's true what Oscar Wilde said, "Thinking kills romance". I think it is easier when you are naive. And dumb. And bisexual, if I may add.(jeez, one can never run out of dates with such orientations)... No wonder men find blondes fun. Hmmmh....

What? Get to the point? There is no point. Blabbering is good for broken hearts. I know I will be okay again. But in the meantime, bear with me..

Just a note for those of you who hit bottom rock. I got this from my favourite read this year, "How to kill your husband (and other useful household hints)" by Katty Lette, and I quote,
" When you hit bottom rock, there is no any other way to go except up".....

Oh what the heck!! I'll throw in my grandmother's fav quote, just for old times sakes, "Eleh...mati pun sorang jugok"...grandmother's...they make complete sense even when they don't. In other words, "Alone again, naturally..."

1 comment:

Auntie Dot said...

My dear, all I can say is,"Ces't la vie"...Have faith and your wish will flower. Just hang on in there. Most women, whether they realise it , or in denial, need companionship to get us by. It is always better to wait for the real Prince charming to come save us. In the meantime, I guess we just have to save ourselves...