THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Words of Wisdom ...or so it seems...


VIDEO OF THE MOMENT

Thursday 22 May 2008

Sometimes, when the moon is full....

I am a bad bad bad doctor some days. Lucky thing those "some days" do not come that often. For instance, I denied the Manchester United football fans medical leave today simply because they are MU fans and not the Liverpool or Arsenal fans. My little way of payback to these smug fellas who suffer from superiority complex for the MU team. It gives me silent pleasure to know that they are at work today with half of their brains sleeping because of the staying up late to watch the finale yesterday morning. Heh..Heh..Heh...

Then there is this thing about getting irritated on the KL road. Of course I get irritated the moment I start the car engine everyday but the gravity of the irritation is stronger and honestly, I felt like ramming the rude reckless drivers whom I feel need their license be revoked and they have to get psychiatric evaluation before having their drivers' license reinstated. The only thing that is stopping me is the fact that I haven't finished paying the hire purchase. My dream has always been purchasing this gigantic 4wheel mean machine, and drive around KL, just ram into these monkeys on the road. (Oh, you can't punish me for thinking about it).

Then there is this irritation with my patients, well some of them, anyway. No point going into this topic because it'll irritate me just explaining about what is it that is irritating about them.

Then I realized, truth is, it is me who needs to get away. Just go off on a holiday somewhere where I can relax and not think. (no, i'm not planning on playing malaysian politician, I think right now many are forced to "think" finally..).

I NEED A HOLIDAY.....period...because my feeling jaded of the routine is making it's statement on my temperaments. Sometimes, when the moon is full, if you listen hard enough,you can actually hear me howl...on the sound frequency meant for animal species...

No comments: