THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Words of Wisdom ...or so it seems...


VIDEO OF THE MOMENT

Friday 28 November 2008

If a picture paints a thousand words........

Here's some of the interesting (to me) sightings I've managed to capture lately. They say a picture paints a thousand words. But just in case, I'll paint a couple of words, just because it's my blog and I can do whatever I want in it...

I saw this, what I call art in Kinokuniya. I was just awed by it's beauty....everything was sooooo....beautifully transparent, I cannot help but wonder would our government look this beautiful should they be transparent?


Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiigght.... I've seen someone drying their butt with this drier, must be some "women crisis"...Well, this is Malaysia, some joker may just dry their hair with this..Malaysia Boleh maaahhh


I think JAKIM (Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia) should come up with some kind of a fatwa banning reading love story books in National Language. This is to ensure the faith of the Ummah will not digress into one full of "maksiat"...If they could solve a tough equation and came up with solution that Yoga can divert Islam from the right path, then surely they can do this math....

I was mesmerized with this piece of painting, hung on a well known restaurant in KLCC, only in a way a doctor can, after being traumatized by the visual experiences only her profession can give.....I personally name this piece "Self Portrait of a Female Gyenocologist, on her day off "...



Well, this one's self explainatory...

Now, last, but certainly not least, is a photo of a General Practitioner in her "on-call" room, "working"....the same one who have time to Facebook and Blog while getting paid by the hour.....The Smart One....

2 comments:

taxy said...

Such a cool post. Hah!

Never could imagine an "on-call" room looking like any other normal room. Must be overfed with all those ER (the tv series) shows and their dark makeshift beds. Not from a reading generation definitely.

PahNur said...

Thank you taxyman for your kind words..

Oh, btw, this on call room has a good tv with Astro channels....If any GP grumbles about how they have no time for anything, it's coz they're busy flicking channels in their call room..heh..heh..

The call room in government hospitals look exactly, if not worst than the ER call room. But I won't mind working around the clock if doctors like George Clooney is on the same call list ;->