THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Words of Wisdom ...or so it seems...


VIDEO OF THE MOMENT

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Happy Devali Malaysians...

I wish I have had time to go around KL this time around to take pictures of the Kolums for this year's Devali. Unfortunately I don't. I am a bit tied up (not in a harlot sense of it, can't decide whether it's fortunate or unfortunately) currently and I am just able to post 3 new Kolums I took from The Curve ....that's the only place I've managed to run to which is a shame since Pavillion usually comes up with a big huge beautiful Kolum... big and huge...hmm...wonder if they can create one that of Rosmah's... but I guess in the time when Kedah and Perlis are badly hit with flood, (prayers be with the victims), we should tighten our rice consumption and stick only to necessity, and not spare them on too erm..large a Kolum.. :->

Okay, I have to apologize for the bad angle and the narrow span of the pics, but I was in a hurry and my new handphone is one of those slippery kind...the last thing I need is to have it fall on a Kolum!!!







I'm reposting those gorgeous Kolums I posted last year, which still takes my breath away when my eyes are feasted upon them....

The one in Ikea. Hmm....even the Sweedish are learning to have fun with their rice..



Gee...I seriously can't remember where this one was from....
This one's from the Royal Lake Club...naturally a Peacock ....hmm....symbol of show offs....I don't think I saw any this year.....then again, can't remember when was the last time I went there..
The one in the Curve.....last year's of course
Obviously this one's from Capital Square...
I was checking out the new "Rodeo Drive" in Malaysia and ended up in the Pavillion. The one above is in the shopping complex, and the one below is the one that is outside...As you can see, I would have gone and investigated how those rice grains are still, undistorted in design, despite the wind and the rain...(wonder if mutual farting can move the colorful grains...don't forget to call the "Malaysian Guiness Book of Record" to witness this by the way) , if not for the boundaries set and the guard, who can't speak any Malaysian language at all....hmm....bliss, if you don't understand when someone is telling you off actually. Try telling the guard, "hang ni awat tenok sangat nih? Habok pun tak tauuu, hang mai dari ulu manaaaa?" and the guard will still nod politely, smile and say , "Very good sirrrrr, thank you".

Below is my favourite....


Obviously discontented with the small picture, I scouted around for a better view, and well, if you look for it hard enough, you will find it.....Boy it's worth all the trouble...(I had to pretend to get a pair of boxers for my imaginary boyfriend by the way, to gain access to this spot where the picture was taken....don't ask.....)



HAPPY DEVALI TO ALL MALAYSIANS

.....May the Good overcome the Evil....

No comments: