THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Words of Wisdom ...or so it seems...


VIDEO OF THE MOMENT

Thursday 28 October 2010

The WTF oops..i mean WTC implosion, oops...demolition: 9/11 revisited

I have always wondered about 9/11 mainly because I am always awed when any Arabs can actually pull something so well coordinated, if not coordinated or even organized at all. Have you heard of "organized" crime referred to the Arab tribe? I rest my case. You can't blame me for being a cynic when I have in me running, the hot Arab blood of which I try to forget. I am from time to time reminded of my ancestry when I loose my cool or when my ego gets way the better of me. What can I say, I'm an ultimate racist, I cannot even stand my own race, or the race I descended from, although, I can't say the same about monkeys...

Have you seen a group of Arabs trying to organize something,....anything? Well, I have and that is why I stand by my awe that apparently Arabs were responsible for 9/11.

For those who mind being lied to in mass media, and want to at least have a chance to appreciate the truth, I suggest you read Webster Griffin Tarpley's , "9/11 Synthetic Terror Made in USA " ( you can click on link to download the pdf form or you can purchase the book in our local stores or of course, via Amazon)

I'm posting a not so new video generated from a not so new organization comprising of Architects and Engineers called Truth 9/11 , that explains the geometry of 9/11. It's a one minute short of a 2hours video,(so grab your pop corn folks) but it's worth listening to, especially when you won't get such information being played on the mainstream media...

(Click HERE for FB readers)



Apart from this, here is a glimpse of comprehension, of what 9/11 is part of (presented by Webster Tarpley himself). Click HERE for FB readers.





Two wars green-lighted by 9/11 event and millions of death later, (definitely more compared to those who died during the 9/11 attack, may their souls rest in peace), we still get what we get on the mainstream media hitherto, that 9/11 was perpetrated by Osama bin Ladin who ironically, despite the boasted communication and satelite technologies, have yet to remain found (how convenient) and lately have allegedly given threat of terrorism to France.(hmm..maybe Pakistan is the next victim of pre-emptive war UN attack?) . Not bad for a man who is currently hiding in the caves. Wonder if he's using a Digi line, for wider coverage. If so, maybe they should try and locate those yellow flers...hmm...
The only way Osama may be captured would be detection via his defecation process, and if we are lucky, he will someday have constipation and NASA may detect the vibration of his body while trying to shit, since the technology of detecting earthquake via satellite is already available....

I have news for everyone. Osama bin Ladin should remained un-captured to enable preemptive war to continue at their convenience. So folks, I won't waste time looking for him. He won't be found just yet...War means income for Arms Complexs....for the sake of our children, wake up and face the day, not lied to...



"History repeats itself, only because man don't learn from it"

No comments: