THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Words of Wisdom ...or so it seems...


VIDEO OF THE MOMENT

Friday 27 March 2009

My photoshop work progress.........

Here's something I'm learning to abuse. Currently I'm learning how to edit pictures, self taught, as you will obviously see once your eyes gets a feast upon the result. I know I'm suppose to download the software for it, but since I have a bloody long line of stuff to do until I get to it, I figured, what the heck, I'll just show you my progress.

It started off when I saw this pic;
Then I thought, oh well, why not..................
I could have sworn I did a great job, until I saw this......
(Click below to see the masterpiece)




Obviously I have a looooooooong way to go........Have a grrrrrreat weekend everyone!! Enjoy the World Cup qualifying matches!!!

(rabbit hole ends here)
...Click here to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

No comments: