THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Words of Wisdom ...or so it seems...


VIDEO OF THE MOMENT

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Day 7 of Rat Occupation...

Day 7 of the Rat Invasion.

The damn little mammal still is not taking any of my baits. It must be a military trained rat, smart enough to detect booby traps. It had nibbled into the kitchen cabinet and as I peeped, there is a hole that lead into a space in between the cabinets. Damn!! Now I understand why they call it "chip board".
The smell of it's bowel activities are becoming obvious to my nasal receptors. Double Damn!! It confuses me where the urine and shit comes from, when there is no food in the house to consume, I made sure of it. Tripple Damnation!! Oh God no...don't tell me wires are suppose to smell like that when they become shit....fuuuuuuuuck......

No comments: