Here are the some of things that make you go, ....eeeerrrrrrr...... :
1. How some malaysians who are born and bread locally, ended up talking in African American dialect, when they are neither African nor American, nor have they been in any one of these countries.
2. How you can obtain any form of information or directions to get from point A to point B when every 4 persons in 5 that we bump into at supermarket, petrol station and on the road are immigrants. This however, is not applicable to well known landmark such as Lorong Haji Taib, as I suspect any Tom, Dick and dick knows how to get there.
3. How our Malaysian cuisine never seem to lack excessive oil, when the world is facing oil crisis.
4. How someone can ask questions like, "Tengah makan ke?" to a person sitting in Kedai Mamak trying to digest the roti canai.
5. How the sequence of the Precints in Putrajaya are not in sequence.
6. How someone can look, sound and smell like someone but may not be that person
7. How the Malaysian signboards makes you think that you have an onset of Alzeimer's Disease.
8. How the DBKL allow the tree to overgrow, obscuring these signboards
9. How come the Muslim men are fond of following Sunnah of marrying up to four but none of the wives are at least 10 years older than them, unlike Muhammad marrying Siti Khadijah.
Last, but not least.............
10. Interview of our Prime Minister Ahmad Badawi conducted by the CNN. For those of you who have no idea what I am babbling about, go on, click on the you.tube to view the video yourself.
There you go. Things that make you go eeeerrrrrr...............
08th March 2008, here we come!!!
- ► 2007 (44)
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2009 (106)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2012 (18)