THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Words of Wisdom ...or so it seems...


Blog Archive

VIDEO OF THE MOMENT

Saturday 27 June 2009

Thank You Everyone...Mmmmuaah!!

Thank You all, for the kind words.
Actually, whist attempting to cook with a preexisting injured middle finger, I accidentally cut my pointer finger with my favourite chef's knife (after sharpening it by the way) !! I know...shit happens. But sometimes, when shit happens, it makes one value what one loves most and is passionate about, yet take for granted. In my case, both cooking and writing!!. It's frustrating not to be able to do both....That's when I suspect, it was my sanity Karma was after..fingers were just the pawns...heh..heh...

It's frustrating to have all this ideas grumbling in my brains like bad leftover curry from Devi's Corner, grumbling in one's tummy, yet I can't type it down...(oh yes...suddenly we all forget how to write things down since the invention of notebook. Problem with writing, sometimes my idea comes in quantum bulks and when i write fast, the next time i refer back to my notes, I find that i can't read my own handwriting!!! I use to get my nurse to do that for me...It's lame, I know..)

Anyway, fingers are getting so much better and healing well..I shall resume writing sometime soon. I shall be back..with a vengeance!! Thank You again, mainly for having the patience to read my rubbish!!

I know I've posted this video before, but I just love this song, and what better way of saying thank you than to express it through melody and lyrics..Again, thank you..mmmmmmuuuuuuuaaaah!!.

No comments: