THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Words of Wisdom ...or so it seems...


Blog Archive

VIDEO OF THE MOMENT

Friday 8 June 2007

BaPak Lah ku kawin lagi......

Badawi's announcement of marrying again is well accepted by most Malaysians. Unfortunately, there are still people who thinks that it is very unbecoming for a person of that age to re-marry. I feel sad for such people with such thoughts. Marriage is not about sex. It is about companionship,love and understanding (and sex, with lesser frequency and a lot of medical aid). I think it's sweet that two old people made the decision to spend the rest of their remaining lives together,for the second time. So sweet, it is giving me the toothache. They are so lucky indeed. Gives me a little hope that perhaps someday, I may find someone to spend the rest of my menopausal life with. (Definitely someone who could put up with my temperament!!! Imagine me with my mood swings during menopause. aduh!! Mas kahwin ku jatuh lagi...)

No comments: