I found this online today. Long ago, I remember the left wingers at Uni protesting that Malaysia canes people for various offences, particularly drug related ones. Then when I spoke to various individuals in the community, I found that most of the people I spoke in the non-university community actually agreed with the move. Some said, "serves them right". For the most part, I realized that they had no idea, apart from vague descriptions, of what the caning process looks like. MUch less feels like. so here's a sample for those who would like a clearer idea. The guy in the picture was undergoing a ten year sentence with 20 strokes of the cane (said in the beginning).
Don't watch if you are squemish or don't feel inclined to.
- Meet Dr House....I wish...
- BaPak Lah ku kawin lagi......
- Islam and Muslims in today's world, a comment by T...
- The fun things Malaysians do
- MONKEY BIZ
- UNAGI anyone?
- The First Urine
- HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.....
- Ahoy there me maitees Malaysians over board!!!
- My Series of Unfortunate Events
- Does size really matter?
- Happy Father's Day to me...
- My very own Discovery Channel
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2008 (74)
- ► 2009 (106)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2012 (18)